Suggestion to Site template

• 1 posts
    September 22, 2014 6:24 PM EDT
    I have finally found one thing that does bother me about LS. lol On LS, the top bar doesn't follow me. If I want to see if someone has responded or messaged, I have to scroll all the way back up to the top. Whereas my site has the top bar that stays at the top no matter where you are on the page. That'd be nice for LS so if you were scanning down and reading something, or typing something, you'd see any notifications or mail waiting without having to scroll all the way back up.

As writers, sometimes we can get lost in typing a response to something, and in the meantime, 3 other responses have been posted. (Donna and I do this in email.... we're constantly thinking of something that needs added AFTER we've sent a response to the last one. It adds up.) If you were writing something, and didn't see that someone else had responded, you'd maybe miss being able to add more to the discussion right away instead of having to edit or to add another comment. As well as for creative types, sometimes we just get lost for no reason.... it's commonIt'd be nice to be able to have the top bar follow us down the page, so that we can see new requests, messages, and notifications even if we're wandering. Instead of having to constantly remember to scroll all the way up, losing our place, just to see if something new is waiting. With the bar that scrolls with us, we could open new notifs in a new tab and still keep our place if we were reading something interesting way down in the feed.

Just something for later if it's something that ends up being a good idea, if not, ignore mehehe
    • 15 posts
    September 22, 2014 6:30 PM EDT
    Thanks for the suggestion.Will poke the designer with it. lol.
    • 15 posts
    October 21, 2014 6:03 PM EDT
    This has been done
    • 1 posts
    October 21, 2014 6:11 PM EDT
    So I see! It's awesome!!!!
    • 15 posts
    June 25, 2017 2:43 PM EDT

We have a new theme! Please let us know if you see any issues or have any suggestions or feedback. Thanks!