Your Shoppes

• 15 posts
    September 23, 2014 2:20 PM EDT
    Some of you might have shoppes **hint, hint** , that you might want people to know about. Fizzies and what not. LOL. Feel free to post. (yes I spelled shoppes the old fashioned way)
    • 1 posts
    September 23, 2014 2:56 PM EDT
    In addition to writing, I make bath and body items... the difference with mine is that they are "mostly" all natural and for the most part preservative free, as there are no natural, non chemical alternatives. Instead, I make my items smaller so they don't sit around as long, or use different ways of making them so that they don't go bad as fast. Everything is custom made, which means there is a small wait time of a few days to a week. This way I can custom create things. A lot of my customers have allergies and skin conditions, and have never been able to use skin loving goodies. But through telling me what issues they have, I've been able to create items that they can use and that doesn't upset their skin or allergies.

I'm in the process of sorting labels and photos for my fall release, which is quite possibly the largest I've ever done.... so pretty excited. The address is-
    www.mandismuses.net

It IS a facebook page though, since I do all my orders via messages as they are all custom orders, so if you don't have Facebook to order, you can view the site without an account and then message me here, at RPL, or via the email listed in the "Notes" section of the store.
    • 15 posts
    September 24, 2014 6:50 PM EDT
    If you ever want a store so you don't rely on fb, I can help you with that. Just pm me if you want one.