Networks

• 7 posts
    March 31, 2017 7:26 PM EDT

We have a feature here called Networks. You can subscribe to the Networks you want to see stories or articles about in your main feed. You can also set your posts to show to your Networks. This can help people with the same interests to connect. 

To subscribe to the Networks you like, just click Settings in the top menus (near the Search and Sign Out) and then select the Networks tab. Join any Networks you like.

This post was edited by LS Admin at April 2, 2017 6:28 PM EDT
    • 15 posts
    April 9, 2017 10:02 AM EDT

Note that you will see things from each network you subscribe to. You will also post to each network you subscribe to if choosing the privacy setting for Friends and Networks when posting items. 

Due to that, you might want a separate account if you subscribe to the Erotica network and want to subscribe to other networks. This will just ensure that people who don't want to see Erotica posts won't see them.

We do ask that you always choose the privacy setting when posting anything "adult" in nature so that we can help keep it showing in the feed only to those that subscribe.

• 7 posts
    April 9, 2017 10:09 AM EDT

Please note that the Erotica network is a network that you need to ask to join. You can ask me via my author account and I'll add you to it if you are above 18. 

This post was edited by LS Admin at April 9, 2017 10:10 AM EDT
    • 41 posts
    February 11, 2023 2:57 PM EST

I love that you customized your networks in genres. Makes it so easy to find your favorite network for the content you like.