What do you do when you are not reading or writing something?

• 15 posts
    February 4, 2014 11:40 AM EST
    Actually, I've been away from my writing for a bit but am back into it. When I'm not working at my day job, or working on my sites and my writing, for fun I like to play video games. Yeah I'm a gamer. Not a big time one that could totally kick butt, but a gamer none-the-less. My favorite games on either 360 or PS3 would have to be Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, and also Skyrim.

If I'm not gaming, I'll watch some TV and my favorite new show would be Sleepy Hollow. Great show and well written. The character interactions are quite believable and it's just very well done in every way I can think of. There are a few other shows I like but I don't have a lot of time to just sit and watch TV.
    • 1 posts
    September 15, 2014 7:07 PM EDT
    I love to be busy. If I'm not writing, I'm reading. If I'm not doing those, I'm listening to music while I'm working on my sites. I enjoy making bath and body products, so I do that as often as I can and sell them occasionally, I just don't advertise it much. I enjoy photography, I'm just not entirely certain I'm any good at it.I'm not a huge TV/movie person, but I do have a few shows I make sure to DVR each week. I'm almost always talking to at least one friend or two, via messages, email, text... constant contact with someone to keep me from doing blonde things is a must lol
  • November 14, 2017 9:45 AM EST

run or do charity work

• 41 posts
    March 6, 2023 8:57 PM EST

Domestic Goddess, taking care of my dogs, cooking, baking, watching movies with my peeps and always back to the computer in between chores and life.