Back Cover Bio 101

• April 8, 2015 12:42 PM EDT
    I am in the process of writing my back cover and am simply coming up blank when I think of what to write. I am curious on other's views on what you have written or would suggest it should contain. I am looking for 250-300 words and the book is Titled: Entrepreneurial Success Stories

Cheers!
    • 15 posts
    April 8, 2015 2:43 PM EDT
    A suggestion is to look at some other author's back covers and get a feel for what they write. I like Dean Koont'z and what he writes, Stephen King too writes some good cover stuff.
    • 15 posts
    April 8, 2015 3:19 PM EDT
    This one is shorter than some of his:

Dean Koontz, the author of many #1 New York Times bestsellers, lives in Southern Califorinia with his wife, Gerda, their golden retriever, Anna, and the enduring spirit of their golden, Trixie.
  • April 10, 2015 1:12 PM EDT
    I think I hit the nail on the head and I have my cover written - thanks for the help!
    • 15 posts
    April 10, 2015 1:18 PM EDT
    That's great news! I'll help promote to social media when you get it published too. I know we aren't as big as the publisher you work with, but everything helps.
    • 1 posts
    April 10, 2015 3:15 PM EDT
    On mine, I've generally included just interesting tidbits. This is what is normally on mine-

Mandi currently resides in Toledo OH, and is working on her 3rd degree in World Religions. Besides writing, she can usually be found taking nature photography or working on items for her store, www.mandismuses.net />
    Mandi is currently a 3rd Degree Wiccan Priestess, a volunteer teacher, and runs her own online storefront at
    www.mandismuses.net